The Sony Ericsson W508 is a flip top phone from Sony Ericsson, which will be released this second quarter of 2009. The Sony Ericsson W508 is available in white and grey colours and measures 93.5millimetres, by 50millimetres, by 14 millimetres in dimensions. It weighs only 98 grams.
Here are the features of the Sony Ericsson W508:
- It is a 3G music phone that has a variety of music features that would suit any music lovers’ need.
- It has a modem feature which allows you to connect to the internet using this phone as the modem.
- The Sony Ericsson W508 comes with a phone memory of eight gigabytes and can support a maximum of sixteen gigabyte M2 card.
- Are you interested in sports, music and entertainment news? Just tune in to this mobile phone’s built in FM radio.
- If you want to capture photos, you can use the built in 3.2 megapixel camera that the Sony Ericsson W508 incorporates. It has an autofocus feature, digital zoom, geo tagging and video light to brighten up dark surroundings.
- It has the Access Netfront Web Browser to give you a full internet browsing experience. It supports standard protocols, images and videos. Hence you would be able to visit and watch videos on YouTube.
- Personalise your Sony Ericsson W508 by choosing your wallpaper. It has a wallpaper animation feature which offers a stylish moving image on the screen.
- The Sony Ericsson W508 has a gesture control wherein users could silence a call or alarm by just moving their hand across the camera lense.
- It has a built in Walkman player with amazing features that would give its users an enjoyable music experience.
- There are a lot of features that the Sony Ericsson W508 has, such as the basic alarm clock, timer, flight mode, calculator and others.
The Sony Ericsson W508 also has the Mega bass feature, which allows users to enhance the bass frequencies of the music. It also comes with the Play now feature, which allows users to download games and ringtones; Bluetooth Stereo for wireless listening experience and Track ID feature. It also has the SensMe feature that offers music mood mapping, wherein in users can listen to, and create playlists according to the mood of the music.